5/04/2010

The X-Wing


So I've got the X-wing modeled and I played with my patented blatant ripoff of Frank Millers black and white look- Hee hee.
I still need to seriously texture it and do the rigging (of which there is none on the Tie Fighter- I'm not sure if I'm gonna rig all the ships but the X-wing does demand those wings to open in a scene!

Once I get this thing textured and rigged I'm probably gonna give a run at some of the scenes I've worked out- but the SMART thing to do would be to get set on finalizing my design ideas for the actual characters. I don't know why it's been so hard for me to just settle on a design and run with it but it needs to be done.

Anyone else ever have this problem?

1 comments:

itsjustme said...

Looks great so far!

Settling on anything is hard for me...I look at most things as evolving until I get to the point where I can't change things without starting over.